post on abpw

On the 27th I posted some pictures of a desk and some boxes I made. I don't know if they were viewable by anyone or not. There weren't the usual remarks or comments. Could some let me know if they were there? Jim

Reply to
Jim Heater

nothing is there under your screen name, Jim

dave

Jim Heater wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Jim,

Not receiving the "usual remarks or comments" would be considered a blessing by some.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

If you are referring to the two posts, one with a single box and one with, I think, three, yes, they were there and viewable.

They were good boxes.

Reply to
Mike G

I saw the desk, but not the boxes?