post on abpw

On the 27th I posted some pictures of a desk and some boxes I made. I don't know if they were viewable by anyone or not. There weren't the usual remarks or comments. Could some let me know if they were there? Jim
nothing is there under your screen name, Jim
dave
Jim Heater wrote:

Jim,
Not receiving the "usual remarks or comments" would be considered a blessing by some.
DexAZ

If you are referring to the two posts, one with a single box and one with, I think, three, yes, they were there and viewable.
They were good boxes.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net