Possible to make Delta benchtop 10 inch saw accurate?

Page 2 of 2

I use a machinist square ( a square head on a 12 inch steel ruler ) Put the square head against the base of the router. Move the ruler to the cutting edge of the router bit. Move the ruler out by the amount you want to remove. Lock ruler. Put square head against board to be cut, move strait edge to end of ruler. Double check and adjust as necessary.

Who said: have never used a real saw but I do use a Delta 10" benchtop. It does an adaquate job for me. I have built some fairly major projects with it that fit fine. To see some of the projects I have used it for see: http://webpages.charter.net/ray93402/Woodwork/woodwork.html
RayV said: WOW! Nice work!

Thank you.
RayR