Possible semi-gloat for somebody.

I was in my local Woodworker's Warehouse today grabbing a Kreg Pro-Pack and some band clamps, which I needed anyways, for 10% off what I planned on paying.
Here's the possible semi-gloat:
Some stores have the 3HP, left or right tilt (my local store has BOTH) Jet Cabinet Saw, with the 50 something inch fence, the table board, the router lift, the Bosch router, and all the little stuff that goes with the package for $1549. With the 10% off, that'll go for UNDER $1400 for the whole package, with no shipping charges, etc...
I don't need a saw, but if somebody does, that's a good saw, in a great package, for a great price.
Barry
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:13:02 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .

package, now minus the 10%. If that store is selling it for that price I would say it will go quickly! I just sold that exact same package today for 1699 minus the 10%.
I am a WWW Asst. Mgr and I can't see how they can have that price...
Hmmm.....
Terry

It's right there, on a printed sign. I even brought it up with the salesguy while he was ringing me up, and we both agreed it was an excellent price! <G>
It was in the Wallingford, CT store, which I actually am going to miss. The Manchester store stunk, but this one has nice people and a reasonable stock.
Barry
in message

My local WWW store has sold all the cabinet saws, they were wheeling the 18" Jet bandsaw out as I drove up. I walked out with the PorterCable drywall sander for $400 and small change (just like I wanted to). That sucker is never on deep sale, so I ought to apply for neener status I guess.