Possible Gloat?

My uncle is getting divorced and moving into a new place with little storage. Several years ago he purchased 800 sq ft of 4" Maple 3/4" T&G hardwood flooring for the upstairs of his house and because of medical problems he never got around to installing it. I was talking to him yesterday and he said he just wanted to get rid of it because he didn't have a place to put it. I asked how much he wanted for it and he said "How about $150?".. I wrote him a check right then.
Now I am deciding if I should install it in my house or use it for projects. Decisions decisions...

Its a good buy, no doubt about that. But can you get a gloat from a relative?

Good question! I'm not well versed in the gloat protocol, that's why I put the question mark. :)
Tim wrote: [snip]

A sick relative under duress no less.
For shame!

Hey now.. I am helping him out!

Now you have me feeling guilty!!! What if I make something for him out of the wood?

Nah, don't feel guilty. He sold me the Mercedes for $100 and the Unisaw for $10. Oh, and I'm taking over his membership at the country club since is it paid up for the next two years. Gloat? I think you got screwed.
Locutus wrote:

Nah. Just have him come over and look at your new floor.     j4