Porter Cable router question

I just bought what I thought was a router at a yard sale. I asked the guy where the base was, and he said there wasn't one - it's apparently a handheld unit for cutting drywall, sorta like a roto-zip but using what appears to be a standard PC router motor with no base. The area that would normally mate with the base is covered with a vinyl "grip". It was only 10 bucks, so I bought it.
Two questions:
1. Anyone seen one of these? 2. Anyone know if the standard PC base (either plunge or fixed) will fit this?
Thanks!
-Tim
Tim and Stephanie wrote:

Measure the diameter and compare to others PC motor diameters.
Tim and Stephanie wrote:

is it?
TWS
The original rotozips (25 yo?) were pretty much just a router motor iirc.

It is probably a model 7499 cutout tool. See http://tools-shop.yellowpages.pl/39R32P5519_Porter-Cable-7499-Cutout-Tool.html
It is a rotozip with a little more oomph.
--
dbchamber at hotmail spam dot com

Remove the spam to reach me
Figured out what it is.