porter cable oscillating sander

Just got my new rockler catalog and noticed the line of different plates for their router table -- actually it looks like they should not only fit the rocker line, but they also match the wood pecker plate as well. From the catalog they have a plate designed to support a jig saw and one to support the PorterCable spindle sander.
I have been looking into OSSs but have been hesitant due to having a small shop and not a lot of room -- but this opens up a new option. Especially since the router table has all the attachments for dust collection as well
Anybody tried this -- any feedback ?
Cheers
I've tried both the jig saw plate and the OSS plate.
The Jig Saw plate is worthless. Too much vibration to do any good.
The OSS plate, on the other hand, is quite nice. It's a bit of a trick to get the sander into the hole, but once you do it, everything is fine. Set the sander speed before you put it in. Also, I use my router speed control to turn the thing on and off, since the power switch is on the bottom when it's in the table. Note that I didn't use the speed control to control the speed of the sander; just to turn it on and off.
Sam the Cat wrote:

Thanks -- just what I was looking for

for
the