porter cable oscillating sander

Just got my new rockler catalog and noticed the line of different plates for their router table -- actually it looks like they should not only fit the rocker line, but they also match the wood pecker plate as well. From the catalog they have a plate designed to support a jig saw and one to support the PorterCable spindle sander.

I have been looking into OSSs but have been hesitant due to having a small shop and not a lot of room -- but this opens up a new option. Especially since the router table has all the attachments for dust collection as well

Anybody tried this -- any feedback ?

Cheers

Reply to
Sam the Cat

I've tried both the jig saw plate and the OSS plate.

The Jig Saw plate is worthless. Too much vibration to do any good.

The OSS plate, > Just got my new rockler catalog and noticed the line of different plates for

Reply to
John W. Fawcett

Thanks -- just what I was looking for

Reply to