Porter Cable Dovetail Jig

Anybody out there familiar with the Porter Cable model 4210 dovetail jig? Just started using this jig for the first time, and even though I'm following the instructions step by step, and using supplied dovetail bit, the pins are always larger then the tail, and will not fit together.
thanks

Seems to be a problem with the jig. This was discussed at some length several weeks ago. IIRC the problem was that the bits supplied with the jig were incorrectly made or were the wrong size to begin with.

Can we assume that you are using the bit at the correct depth? I don't have the porter cable, but am using a simular one. When my joints were too tight or loose, it took a while to figure I needed to set the bit height correctly. Try raising the bit higher a wee fraction at a time.
The instructions on any dovetail jig seem to be a bit shy of some basic instructions on bit settings.
Pete
Thanks Pete,
I set the bit at 3/8, which is what the manual calls for, and I have raised the height, lowered it, and tried moving the template in, and out a little. Probally need to follow your advice, and keep tweaking.
Jim

No one ever mentions the setup time.
Pete
Go to a store and buy Freud bits. Your problem will go away. I just went through this whole mess.
The Porter Cable(chinese) bit is made incorrectly and will not produce correct joints.