Porter-Cable Deluxe Plate Joiner Biscuit choice for snugger fit?

I recently purchased a Port-Cable Deluxe Plate Joiner 557 after reading a lot of reviews on the model and people's overall impressions. Like most porter-cable products I found that I really liked the product and it looks like something I will own for years to come.
Previous to owning this, my only experience was with a Dewald biscuit joiner. When comparing the two, the Dewalt slots appear to be slightly smaller in width than the Porter-Cable, making the biscuits fit tighter into the slots.
I thought it might just be the biscuits that I had, so I bought some of the Porter-Cable 20's and they were basically the same.
The unit appears to work fine, I just think I would like my biscuits to fit tighter into the slots. Any other porter cable 557 owners out there experience the same thing, and what brand biscuits did you use to get a tighter fit?
Thanks for any input you can give.
"Neuromancer" wrote in message

FWIW, I use a 557 with various size PC Biscuits. If I put a biscuit in the slot and turn the workpiece upside down they don't fall out, but you could shake them out fairly easily. By the time they have glue on them, they are snug to the point where it takes moderate thumb pressure to get them seated.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/16/04