Porter Cable Circular Saws: 447K vs 324MAG

What's the difference between these two Porter Cable circular saws? Seems the 447K has an electric brake and the 324MAG does not. Are there other differences?
There is a 347K which does not have an electric brake, and the 325MAG which does have an electric brake. And there are corresponding old-style and new-MAG with and without brake left-blade models too.
Never Enough Money wrote:

Thaks Daniel. I found a hardware store in my town that had the same information. Looks like Porter-Cable is discontiuing the 347K and the 743K in favor of the MAG series. The main advancement is the keyless blade change. Looks like there's an improvement in the dust collection, too. As you pointed out, the electric brake is also available on the MAG series. Oh yea, the MAG series is lighter.
I think the MAG series is more expensive, too.