Porter-cable belt sander

Has anyone any feedback on the new porter cable 371K belt sander that uses the 21/2" X 14" belt? A local store has them for $99.00 this week. Just another new toy the wife will say!! But you can't have too many can you? Richard
There was a thread on this subject day before yesterday. Everyone that responded liked theirs (including me).

Richard wrote:

Got one a couple of months ago and love it. Light enough to hold with one hand, small enough to get into tight spots, powerful enough for fast stock removal.

Something to think about. It is not a replacement for a normal sized belt sander. I had a small belt sander in the late 70's. IIRC it was a Wen. Cheap, to fit my budget and it worked well.
That said, the smaller sanders will tend to gouge more easily so be careful how you use it.