Porter cable bayonet saw?

Any of you have a porter cable bayonet saw? I picked up 4 blades of 12347 in a new to me Kennedy box that I got at a garage sale .. Only $35 for the box... gloat..
It came with 2 new and 2 slightly used blades. if you are interested I'll drop them in the mail.
--
Jeff

Yeah, I do. I love it.

Very nice of you, but I have a lifetime supply of blades. Keep them and get the saw that takes them.