Porter-Cable 8529

Just a heads-up. I just came from Lowes with a new 8529. They are clearencing them for $159. I don't know if the $25 PC rebate will apply or not.
Matt
vulcan wrote: | Just a heads-up. I just came from Lowes with a new 8529. They are | clearencing them for $159. I don't know if the $25 PC rebate will | apply or not. | | Matt
Home Depot is clearing them out for $100.00.
--
Jake
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

yup, and i got one...
*shameless drive bye*

I got 4.
todd
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:42:52 -0500, "Todd"
snip

LOL out driven bye!