Porter-Cable 80 gal air compressor question.

After purchasing the air compressor I do not see a standard tank outlet in the side of the tank anywhere. Its a vertical configuration. I do see a pre-installed 3/4" outlet called a globe valve at the top front of the compressor that looks like a hose bib that is part of the relief valve assembly. Am i missing something?
I want to tie into an air system and it seems like this tank should have an outlet like anyother tank I see around.
Any clues?
I'm currently trying to get through to porter cable as well.
Thanks, Rich
Well if I aint mistaken, there should be a female fitting on the globe valve somewhere that will allow you to put either a piece of pipe, a quick disconnect, or your choice of fittings. I don't think, coming off the tank, there would be a standard fitting. It would probably be a 2", maybe not that big, but a bigger fitting than your used to seeing. I'd check my owners/operators manual to be sure.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
I'm really just wondering why they didn't put in the large outlet for tying into a large shop environment instead of having to hook to the 3/4 globe valve. All the compressors I've seen that are say 60 gal and up have the large outlet in the side of the tank whether vertical or horizontal. I would of rather started with a larger diameter than 3/4 but I am sure it will be ok. The other thing is I am looking for flex tubing for this thing and only found someone with 12" lengths so far.

A 3/4" orifice at 150 psi can pass 1315 cfm. A 1/2" orifice at that pressure will pass 600 cfm. Any other openings just add to cost of manufacture. Ed

Read page 13 of the manual.