Porter Cable 693LRPK Router Kit $120.00 at SAMS

At SAM's in Chesapeake, VA today I saw the PC 693LPRK for $120.00. They had originally started them at $199 last year. I've been looking for a lighter weight router for hand held use. Anyone else have this one; and is it a good buy at $120.00?
Thanks, Joey in Chesapeake

I have one and like it. I rarely use the plunge base though. $120 is a good price. I have never seen them any lower than $195. Greg

Good, solid router, at an excellent price. I've had mine for several years, and the same proven design has been around for quite a while.
Patriarch

I got the PC691 (D-handle) a while ago, and I consider it a steal at the $150 I paid for it. Very nice tool, and I doubt that any of the 690 series are any worse quality-wise. I'd buy another one without thinking twice about it.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

693LRPK...
I have the Variable Speed variant of the above. For that price, yeah, I'd say go for it. The PC690 is a nice motor. And very reliable.
I didn't care for the plunge base at all.
When the plunge base got boogered up - I popped for the Bosch 1617EVSPK. The difference between the two, to me at least, is amazing. The Bosch being much more refined.
Thanks for the inputs, all. Time to beg the SWMBO to lift the toy, I mean tool funding restrictions.
Joey