Porter-Cable 693LRD (3 bases) - imported ??

I'm considering buying the Porter-Cable 693LRD which includes the 3 bases. I notice that this product is marked "imported" in several descriptions I've seen, whereas the 693LRPK (2 base) and other 690 router products are not. Anyone know what the difference is?
Also, what is a reputable place to order this online? A few years back I used Seven Corners hardware (now 7corners.com), always with good results. Amazon ships via Tool King, which doesn't rate very well at resellerratings.com
Thanks, -Lance

It is my understanding that all porter-cable product not specifically imported from the far east (Cordless drivers, Nailers, and some others), are assembled in Mexico. The manufactured parts are machined in Jackson, TN, and the parts are shipped to Mexico for assembly. A fairly good system for maintaining quality, as the quality level and tolerance range of the machined parts dictates the final quality of the tool, and the Jackson, TN facility is world class as a machining facility.
The tools are then shipped back to Jackson, TN to the distribution center.
Hard to imagine this system generates savings given the current state of fuel costs.
It is my understanding that all the routers fall into this category.
Frank

Thanks for the clarification. I agree, it's hard to imagine this saves significant $$ !
-Lance