Porter Cable 3802L CMS $225 at Menard's -- Norm's Saw!

The Porter Cable 3802L 12" compound miter saw with dual laser is on clearance for $225 at Menard's (midwest home center). It is normally $300, on clearance for $250, plus 10% this week. Menard's is having an employee discount sale for everyone (I wonder where they got that idea).
This saw is an upgrade to Norm's infamous laser saw from years ago (dual beam instead of single beam). It is just like his current Delta saw but has a nicer paint job (in my opinion).
It is crafted with pride in Taiwan and appears to be made by P&F Brother (judging by the looks). They make most of the miter saws that are on the market.
My only complaint is it doesn't have dual bevel adjustments.
If you decide to buy one, make sure the box says 3802L instead of 3802 (which doesn't have the laser). For some reason, Menard's has a mix of the two for the same price. Then again, if you don't want the laser, try to bargain for a lower price.
I'm not affilated with Menard's, Porter Cable, Delta, Norm or P&F.
Didn't get a laser with the miter saw I bought earlier this year. I can sure see how that would help!
AL wrote:

Not to worry. Menard's has a $30 Irwin-brand "big washer" laser add-on which will fit most saws.
I'm not affiliated with Menard's, Irwin or its parent Rubbermaid.