Porter Cable 371K Belt Sander

Anybody have one of these?
Any impressions? Complaints? compliments?
Thanks
Got one. I like it. Like having a power sanding block. Great for leveling a joint or edge sanding.

Have you had a chance to try it with dust collection?
No, I haven't. Been meaning to but just never rigged up anything to fit. I really have got to do this. The sander looks like I store it in a bag of sawdust. Messy little sucker.
wrote:

leveling a

It's the only belt sander I bring on installs now. It's excellent for scribed parts. No complaints thus far.
JP
Glad to see it's getting popular. The biggest concern I had when I bought it was the long term availability of belts.