Porter-Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw $199 at My Local Costco!

Porter-Cable Model 3802... Actually it's $199.97... It's $299 everywhere else I've checked... Seems like a terrific deal... I don't see this item at the Costco online site. Just my local store. I assume other stores have the same deal.
And no, it's not a 3802R (refurbished).... Checked everywhere to be sure. Any reason NOT to buy one of these at this price? Seems like a candidate for 2003 best buy...
I have this saw (at the $299 price). It's one of my favorite tools, and I have since become a die-hard Porter-Cable customer (no yellow tools in my shop).
I'd buy it again at full price, so you should certainly consider it at 33%off!
-Mike