Portable Vise?

I had a co-worker, who knows I'm an "aspiring woodworker", come up to me and ask if in any of my woodworking magazines I had seen a plan for making a shop vise "portable". He apparently remembered seeing a plan once in which some sort of base with wheels was attached to a shop vise so that you could move the whole unit around on a workbench (which he needs for a specific purpose). I suspect something like this would be easy enough to make without plans, but I was curious to know if anyone recalled this type of plan appearing in a woodworking magazine.
Thanks, PJ
P.S. I searched for this information on Google, Google Groups (this newsgroup), as well as "Rick's Magazine Index" (http://www.rickswoodshopcreations.com/Index/Online_Magazine_Index.asp ) but came up dry in every instance.

and
I made a leg vise portable by attaching a board(that could be clamped to a workbench) to the back with a large hinge. It's made from oak pallet runners.
http://home.mchsi.com/%7Elarrylhote/page2/legvise.jpg
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

and
which
could
Did you ever find the issue?
PJ

This might be a duplicate -- I posted it using my news server and it seems to not be downloading new messages right now so I don't know if it got out or not. So I'm reposting via google:
Actually it was from Wood Magazine:
It was called: "best-ever Workshops". What you're looking for is on page 42. It looks like it was a Jan/Feb 2003 issue (I think, it doesn't say -- just says "Display until Mar 3, 2003" on the UPC code box).
Here's a picture of the project (to see if this was the right one):
http://myweb.cableone.net/mjshelton/files/images/Wood_Mag__Portable_Bench.jpg
I think you can order this issue, check out www.woodonline.com (it was listed on the front cover).
Mike

Thanks for the picture. I actually have that issue. I'll show it to my co-worker and see if that's what he was thinking about.
Thanks, PJ

http://myweb.cableone.net/mjshelton/files/images/Wood_Mag__Portable_Bench.jpg
Actually it was from Wood Magazine:
It was called: "best-ever Workshops". What you're looking for is on page 42.
Here's a picture of the project (to see if this was the right one):
http://myweb.cableone.net/mjshelton/files/images/Wood_Mag__Portable_Bench.jpg
I think you can order this issue, check out www.woodonline.com (it was listed on the front cover).
Mike

at