Portable table saw

Hi, I need a light and portable table saw . Do you think that Dewalt DW745 table saw is a good model for a weekend woodworker ? I really need a portable saw because I have to bring it outside through stairs every time I want to cut something.
Any experience with this model or sugggestion ?
Thank you !
Add pictures here
✖

Some thing to consider also and probably in the same price range is the Festool TS-55 circular saw. Yeah it is a circular saw but I would bet you could do as much, maybe more with it.
http://www.festoolusa.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=3&prodidV1174
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 3 May 2008 13:33:14 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Depends on how many steps ;-)
Hitachi has a 10" contractor's saw for about $300 that has an aluminum table and includes the stand. It weighs maybe 80 lbs. Not my first choice for making kitchen cabinets, but works well for general cutting.
John
Add pictures here
✖
On May 3, 3:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I like the dewalt saw... Not sure how light it is, but the fence seems solid and having a great fence is one great feature.
Randy http://nokeswoodworks.com
Add pictures here
✖