PORTABLE RELOADING STATION

http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2006/portablereloading/index.asp

I've seen this rig before and I still wonder where one keeps all the components-in-waiting. I've got trays with empty, primed brass, trays with primed and charged brass and trays with the bullets seated, box(es) of bullets , priming tool, powder dispenser(s), powder scales (both balance beam and electronic), calipers for spot checking OALs. Not to mention all of the brass prep tools and lubes. What do you do with all that stuff with a rig like this?
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

You build a nice 6 foot bench to go along with the little portable rig.

Fri, Oct 13, 2006, 11:18pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) doth sayeth: You build a nice 6 foot bench to go along with the little portable rig.
I concur. With wheelst, to make it portable also.