What the best portable planer? Thanks

Reply to
Carol Dufour

The one I bought, of course.

Delta and DeWalt have good reputations. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
George

I've got unaccountable problems with sniping with the Bosch I've got, had a Ryobi for many years that was very dependable that got stolen. Many people bash that brand but I'm a tradesman and always got my money's worth from the tools.

Reply to
BUB 209

The tool guide that is in all the stores say the best planer is the Makita

2012NB. I can't say if the guide is right because mine was just ordered Friday. (Actually I bought it because it was also the lightest planer, and I will have to store it on a shelf.)
Reply to
Toller