portable downdraft table. ANY GOOD ?

I have been thinking of buying a delta table top unit or building one myself . My question, does anyone have experience with the delta unit or does anyone know of plans to build one. Any info would be greatley appreciated.
THANKS IN ADVANCE audiowood
A simple plywood box with the bottom slanted toward a 4" dust collector fitting in one side and a pegboard top will work well. I have no experience with any store bought models. --dave