portable AC/heat

I am considering buying a portable AC/heating unit for my 400 sq ft shop. Any recommendations on brands to consider or to not consider? thanks in advance.
I just purchased a Fujitronic FA 1300 portable AC unit. My shop is a very well insulated loft. My home is part of a homeowners association that prohibits window and thru the wall units, so a portable with two 5 inch ducts complies.
I have found that I need very little heat in winter (Philadelphia weather) because the lights, dust collector and motors add significant heat. Conversely my cooling load is substantial, which is why I went with a dual tube 13,000 btu/hr unit.
I've had the unit about a month and it works well. I keep a eye on the dust filter and expect to have to blow out the coils periodically although not yet. The unit does cool well. Before the unit I could not work in the loft in the summer. Now it has been used almost daily.
I purchased my unit from the brilliant store based on price plus shipping, no other experience, but the transaction was fine.
What size is your loft? How do you exhaust?
Howard wrote:

--
Joseph Connors
The New Golden Rule: