pool cue rack

Could some one send me plans for a pool cue rack or tell me where to find some plans.
Steve
"Steve" writes:

Go to a pool hall and look around.
Ah yes, shades of my misspent youth<G>.
--
Lew

find
and bring a tape measure.
randy
Do you google?
Steve wrote:

is 'did you google' the answer to every persons on this group

find
nah. only about 85% or so.
randy

Thu, Jun 3, 2004, 3:29am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@trw.com (Lee) queries: is 'did you google' the answer to every persons on this group
Why not, if they don't say? If it's not important enough to spend some time looking themselves, why should it be important enough for someone else to spend time looking?
JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later. - JOAT

There's a great article written by Eric S. Raymond and Rick Moen: "How to ask questions the smart way". It's full of things that many of us have learned the hard way, but is a worthwhile read for anyone trying to get help in a forum like this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Much of it is obvious once you read it, but even long-timers will find a few things that make them understand the group dynamics of usenet a bit better.
Dave Hinz
Thu, Jun 3, 2004, 3:03pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@duck-creek.net (DaveHinz) gave us: There's a great article written by Eric S. Raymond and Rick Moen: "How to ask questions the smart way". <snip>
I just skimmed, but looks like some good stuff. I did save the link to check later.
Right, or wrong, questions like started this thread, always make me think that what's meant is, "I haven't bothered looking myself, but i want somebody to find plans for me". To me, "google" is a good enough response to posts like that.
On the other hand, if they say something along the lines of, "I've been to the library, and looked on the web for two days, and still can't come up with and plans for whatever", it might just mean he/she can't search worth a damn, but at least they're trying. Anyone that's willing to at least try is worth giving a bit of help to. I still wouldn't e-mail them whatever they're looking for.
JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later. - JOAT

It's worth it.

You bet.

Sounds like you've figured out most of ESR's stuff already - the pointer was more an affirmation of your approach, by the way, as you'll see when you read it.
Dave Hinz
Thu, Jun 3, 2004, 6:37pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@duck-creek.net (DaveHinz) says: <snip> Sounds like you've figured out most of ESR's stuff already - the pointer was more an affirmation of your approach, by the way, as you'll see when you read it.
I are always reddy to gain new knowledge. Thanks.
JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later. - JOAT
wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

Go to your local Internet store and look on the lefthand rack. Plans are right there next to the plans for making a pointy stick and making a board. They're free, so just take them and enjoy!
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development