Pool Cue Case

I recently am getting back into wood working and I have always loved pool, so it has always been a dream of mine to make my own cue case, but I am having the hardest time findings plan, blueprints, tips, guidelines or anything remotely helpful. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
calmly ranted:

Check Google Groups under "rec.woodworking" for "make a stick", "make a board", and "make a box". I'm sure you'll find something.
-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ---- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development