PONTOON BOAT - PDF

http://www.jemwatercraft.com/pontoon.php
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:22:31 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Nice one, thanks. I think you just found me a springtme project.
Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 5:13pm snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (MikePatterson) says: Nice one, thanks. I think you just found me a springtme project.
No prob. If you need something after you finish that, let me know, and I'll try to find you a pukey yard duck plan. LMAO
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:01:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Ooh! Could you?
Actually my 12-year old nephew is coming to visit in a couple weeks and I'm sort of looking for something suitable for him to do n the shop while here.
Maybe a pukey bat house or something... :-)
MP