PONTOON BOAT - PDF

brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Nice one, thanks. I think you just found me a springtme project.

Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson

Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 5:13pm snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Mike=A0Patterson) says: Nice one, thanks. I think you just found me a springtme project.

No prob. If you need something after you finish that, let me know, and I'll try to find you a pukey yard duck plan. LMAO

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Ooh! Could you?

Actually my 12-year old nephew is coming to visit in a couple weeks and I'm sort of looking for something suitable for him to do n the shop while here.

Maybe a pukey bat house or something... :-)

MP