Poison

Page 2 of 3

There was a young miss in Peru Who filled herself up with glue..... Oh, never mind...Family Channel.

See the happy moron, He doesn't give a damn. How I wish I were a moron. My God, perhaps I am!
If your going to be dumb...ya gotta be tough~!

Looking at the purported deceased's name, I'm just going to remark: "Norway! They don't serve shellac in a Lapp joint."

They would if it was a Dutch Treat...
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Ouch!
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

C'mon, they said he was Finnish.....

They rushed him to a hospital in a Fjord.

Rumor mill has it that he was celebrating his just-accomplished legal name change.
Unfortunately, the effects were so immediate that he barely had any chance to rue the day he was "Bjorn".
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Have you no mercy?
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

He bought the shellac at the BORG?

You mean... the one where Bjorn used to buy it?...Bjorn's Borg?
He was a bit of a sorry sod. No self esteem. Always singing " Bjorn to lose..."
All I need to do is get that song out of my head.... the best way to get rid of a song from your head, is to replace it with another.. lemme think.... YES! The Flintstones theme...the B-52 version...

He then bought a motorcycle and switched to "Bjorn to be wild"...

But alas, he left Norway and went back to his his native land as he was "Bjorn in The USA!" where he became a woodworker (we're back on topic now) and learned to use waterbjorn poly...

Of course not. I *don't* speak French. Never figured out what a "bow coop" was for, either.
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Easy. That's where they teach chickens to respectfully greet chickens from Japan.

Nah, he ain't French and we aren't thanking him for his contribution.

He must have been multi-national, then. The report indicated he did a little Dansk before collapsing.
I however remain convinced that the locale must have been a particular town on the Atlantic coast, north of the Arctic Circle. Events proved that that drink _Bode_'d ill for him.
Now, if a certain corunate gentleman, with horns and tail, had put in an appearance, and dragged the body down through the floor, the I'd agree to _Helsinki_. <*groan*>

And his girlfriend had a little Swede in her, if you know what I mean.

Mjosa the summers, he'd go boating on a large lake in Norway.

You've got a Thing about this Nordic stuff, haven't you.

As the gentleman in Port Vijarta with the hair-lip said, strapping those shaped pieces of wood to his feet:
"Ski, Senor"