Pointing thattaway---->

I was asked for a snap or two of my coffee table when completed. I delivered it to my daughter in Toronto over the weekend. She was happy and I was reasonably satisfied with the results. She fed us a whack of Thai food for reward.. most yummy.
two pics in A.B.P.W
Robatoy (in snipped-for-privacy@nr-tor01.bellnexxia.net) said:
| I was asked for a snap or two of my coffee table when completed. | I delivered it to my daughter in Toronto over the weekend. She was | happy and I was reasonably satisfied with the results. She fed us a | whack of Thai food for reward.. most yummy. | | two pics in A.B.P.W
I said it once (over there) and I'll say it again: "Ya did good!"
Is that a real chunk of granite in the middle? Looks damned nice.
josh
Sun, Feb 12, 2006, 12:41pm snipped-for-privacy@BULLtopworks.ca (Robatoy) dissapoints me with: I was asked for a snap or two of my coffee table when completed. <snip>
Oh. When I saw the subject, I was thrilled. I thought it was gonna be about pointy sticks. Oh well, maybe next time.
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?