Pocket holes & plywood

Can pocket holes be used to secure a 3/4" plywood to 3/4" plywood butt joint?
How about from 3/4" poplar to 3/4" plywood?
I have a Kreg Rocket jig and some course screws I was planning on using.
ThankX, Ron
that's why they are so popular for face frames; putting them together, and also for attaching to the carcass. Some folks use the pocket holes for attaching the rails to the stiles of the ff but biscuit or just glue the ff to the carcass.
dave
Ron wrote:

yes, assuming you can hide the huge ugly entry hole they make.     Bridger

I've not used mine where they would show, but since I didn't know if I'd find a need for them where the would show, I picked up a pkg. of oak plugs "just in case". <g>
dave
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

YES. However the harder the wood, the stronger the joint will be.