pocket door hardware

I didn't find what I'm looking for in my Lee Valley hardware catalog and the only returns I get from Googling seem to be outfits that I've never heard of. I'm looking for the latch hardware for a pocket door. I'm looking for two things: the pull for the door edge to pull it out of its pocket and a finger pull kind of thingie to be able to open the door when closed.
Here is what I have in mind for the edge pull: http://www.antiquehardware.com/product/02007691 /
And the cup pull: http://www.antiquehardware.com/product/02007704 /
I don't really have a problem with the price, but I've never heard of the referenced web site. If anyone is aware of a mainstream place that might carry this stuff, please let me know.
Thanks,
todd

contact page they list their address, etc. If I was still not feeling good I'd call the Chamber of Comm for the Woonsocket, SD area and see what they have to say. As you probably did, I googled door hardware and got many hits but as you say, I don't recognize any of the names.
Not too hard when you look around:
http://jhusa.net /
I love Lee Valley also but they have a small collection of hardware.
Jus because you never heard of them doesn't mean they are not reputable.
todd wrote:

I ran across this site in my searches. Just because they have a website doesn't mean they *are* reputable, either. I was hoping someone might bring up a company they had actually done business with. Have you ordered from Johnson Hardware?
todd

They operate in two different countries. They have been in business since 1958. Yes, I have ordered from them.
They are one of the largest companies in the world that sell this type of product.
They have a telephone:
http://johnsonhardware.com/contact.htm
They sell their products through dealers world wide.
Look at the list within 100 miles of you...
http://jhusa.net/distributors/search_interface.aspx