Pneumatic Random Orbital Sanders

I just tried out a EKASAND Pneumatic Random Orbital Sander in my shop and it seems to perform well. I'm a bit concerned a bit about lubricating oil being deposited on the woodwork during use. I've always used electric Random Orbital Sanders before. Anyone have long term experience using a Pneumatic Random Orbital Sanders and it's effect on wood and finish?
http://www.uneeda.com/products/accessories_content.html
R.

I have had one for a few years (Craftsman Professional). I use it off and on but have never had any oil issues. However, these things use some serious air and my compreesor has never been able to keep up enough to make use of this tool worthwhile. I kind of like the feel of the tool, but it is no better than the electrics in actual results.
Dave Hall
Hi Dave,
I bought the Ekasand because is was supposed to operate on 1/2 the CFM of most pneumatic's. I have a 5 HP Granger compressor and it seems to handle it OK.
R.

If that is a real 5HP compressor and you only use 1/2 the air you should enjoy that sander. My compressor is Craftsman's 5 HP - which means its about 1/2 HP - and with 30 gallon it just runs and runs and still can't keep up for more than a few minutes of actual sanding. I have never had an oil issue though, so I would think you should be fine.
Dave Hall