PM 66 adjustment help resolution

Thanks to all who answered, and especially JeffB. The manual he referenced was two years newer than mine (which I did try to use) and much more clearly showed the adjustment locations. Mine said "readjust stop screws" which no further references.
I didn't intend for this to be a discussion as to whether the stops were used for calibration or as movement limiters. In my case, limitation was my goal. I use one of Ed's fine tools for calibration. (No connection.)
Again, thanks to all.
TinWoodsmn
"TinWoodsmn" wrote

When you figure out how to limit discussion on Usenet, let us know. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/4/07

I thought the discussion about not using the stops was very informative.