Plywood Thickness Again

I usually use my table-mounted Hitachi with the LV oversize collars either in the table or hand-held. And the Bosch 1617 has those neat clip-in types that work so well with the dovetail jig, so I grabbed my old PC compatible brass types to use with the 1613 to template rout some mortises.

The collars projected 1/2" , the ply - not. Fortunately curses do not tarnish brass, only the one who utters them. "NO DEAR, I DIDN'T HURT MYSELF."

Quick jig to support the collar square to the disk sander modified the one I needed to 7/16 to serve this and in anticipation of the next reduction in thickness. I cut the mortises last night, will modify the remaining three large collars first chance.

Reply to
George