Plywood in Northern NJ

I am curious if any one can reccomend a supplier (retail) for hardwood plywood in Northern NJ (Morris County)? Also I just bought a set of plans from LV for a rolling shop cabinet and it calls for 5/8" ply, is this a
common thickness? I could not find any refrence to this thickness on-line.
Thanks for any help. John jhenningsATatt.net

I can tell you that 5/8 is absolutely a very uncommon thickness, at least for hardwood ply. My local supplier has a two-sided price sheet on ply and it contains no 5/8. If you really had your heart set on 5/8, you could always go with 15mm baltic birch. Otherwise, 1/2" hardwood ply is, IMHO, plenty strong for an average cabinet.
todd
84 lumber.... Rockaway

Not Morris County, but not far from 80/287/46/23
Baer Lumber in Cedar Grove. They might have to order it... Or they might not carry it at all. But this is free advice. What did you expect? :)
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R

Excelsior Lumber in Newton was happy to order it for me. They also delivered.