Plywood Grades

In shopping online for some birch plywood, a local store lists their 1/4" birch ply as having a grade of "A-4/VC". I searched online and learned exactly what the A-4 means, but what is the "VC" supposed to signify?
Thanks for any help! GSX
veneer core
dave
GSX wrote:

check this link for abbrev.
http://www.industrialplywood.com/10refer_index.htm
GSX wrote:

Awesome link! Thanks for your help!
I'll be bookmarking that site!

you are most welcome!
dave
GSX wrote:

hey that is a good link....I'm in the industry and it had some info I didn't know...thanks Dave
GSX wrote:

Same here.
Thanks.
--