Plywood for utility trailer.

All good ideas. Now it's a matter of finding what I need.... for a cheap price.

Rob---->who likes the salvaged truck plywood idea, if I can find some. PT is probably the best, but pricey. Drilling the holes oversize and filling them with epoxy before redrilling is a great idea.

Reply to
Robatoy

Fri, Oct 20, 2006, 6:14am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth claimeth: The price.

If you don't state the price, it ain't gloatable.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

I used 3/4 WBP for the floor in mine, and scrap garage doors for the sides - 8ft of corrugated galvanised steel ready cut into 18in strips(?)

Bolted on with 1" roofing bolts.

Quite a bit more resilient and lighter than ply - useful in the UK since max trailer weight (including load) on a standard car licence is 3300lbs (1500kgs).

Reply to
bigegg