plywood for child's study table.

Will 1/2"" plywood be strong enough for a child's study table or should i go with 3/4 "" Thanks for helping a novice.

pj

Reply to
pj

I've always used 3/4" for the tables that I've built for my grandchildren. Maybe my grandchildren are more active than most, but they seem to like to stand and jump on the tables as often as they sit at them.

Reply to
Richards