Plywood Edging Flush Cutting Jig

Have posted some pictures to "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking" of a jig I made for flush cutting solid wood edging on plywood with a router. I made this jig a least ten years ago and thought I got the idea from Fine Woodworking Magazine, but cannot find what issue. Maybe it was some other magazine. Am hoping that somebody here will recognize the jig and be able to tell me what magazine the idea came from. The pictures are posted under the subject Plywood Edging Flush Cutting Jig.
Vic

That certainly looks very functional. It is a job I loathe, and I often get myself into doing those types of edges. Sometimes a wood strip next to laminate... for that flush look, where people don't want to see the black edge. A friend of mine bought this solution: http://www.lamello.com/Flush_milling_machine.371.0.html?&L=2 It works beautifully, but he does enough work to justify its insane expense.
I'll keep your design in mind.. I like it. (Doesn't cost over $ 1000.00 either *S*)
Thanks