Plyboo ... firsthand experience wanted

Page 3 of 3
Having read this I see you haven't got an experienced post yet. I do electrical primarily lighting. Customers come up with all kinds of crazy products. I tell them I can install it but I have no relationship with the suppliers so I can't guarantee it and they might want to supply the materials themselves.
Mike M