Plunge router

HI
i'm trying to find a site on the net about Elu routers
thanks

Long gone. Black & Decker bought them... then changed all that into DeWalt..IIRC. The Elu bisquit joiner and Elu router were pretty good for their day.
FWIW, (and I'm biased in my opinion since we sell them), the Festool routers are top notch, super innovative, and probably worth looking at if you were looking for an ELU. Lots of the same sort of thoughtful engineering in the Festool that made Elu popular. Check out http://www.festools.com/festool_subcat.asp?subcat ".33 for more info, or feel free to call us at 1-800-443-7937 for more info.
HTH,
Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws www.mcfeelys.com

DW 621 and 625 are essentially equivalent to early Elu's. Data on them at the http://www.patwarner.com URL.