plidoweInformation wanted about Stanley No. 360 miter box and 30" x6" mated Stanley back saw

I picked this good condition set up at Goodwill last week and have seen the description of the 460 on Tooltrip. I surmise my 360 is a later version of the 460. It does not have the extension for repetitive cuts, or the apparent ability to accommodate such. Could anyone supply the age range, and/or a link to info. Although I have done some woodworking and finishing in a cabinet shop, I am moving am will be selling this set on ebay and wish to be able to describe it accurately. The saw also has an apparently homemade wooden sheath for storage.