Please Read...

Merry Christmas to all my friends who celebrate it...
Merry New Christma-honi-kwanzica Year to everyone else.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. http://www.autodrill.com http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com
V8013
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:29:31 -0500, "Joe"

What about Festivus?
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

I can't please 'em all, but know that those celebrating Festivus or any other unnamed season are in my heart during this season.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. http://www.autodrill.com http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com
V8013
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:13:12 +0000, LRod

Ah, yes. Festivus for the rest of us. I liked Seinfeld too.
snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com says...

And Saturnalia!
BTW, did everybody see that some company came out with a line of "Merry Chrismukkah" cards - one shows a menorah filled with candy canes.
How'd that go - "nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people" - this company may finally have hit the limits :-).