Please Read...

Merry Christmas to all my friends who celebrate it...

Merry New Christma-honi-kwanzica Year to everyone else.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

Joe

What about Festivus?

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I can't please 'em all, but know that those celebrating Festivus or any other unnamed season are in my heart during this season.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

Joe

Ah, yes. Festivus for the rest of us. I liked Seinfeld too.

Reply to
Lazarus Long

And Saturnalia!

BTW, did everybody see that some company came out with a line of "Merry Chrismukkah" cards - one shows a menorah filled with candy canes.

How'd that go - "nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people" - this company may finally have hit the limits :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard