Please Help me understand...

The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on every news group I frequent.
Some I have only scanned, some I have read in detail, I don't grasp the motivation for it all.
They were gone for a while, but I see they have returned.
Can someone enlighten me?
DCD
Don Dando presented the following explanation :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
Mekon

Mental illness.