Please Help Find Magazine Article

Hello Folks-

Please help me find a magazine article I have spent the better part of a day searching for. I am looking for an article that gave 5 different shop projects using a single sheet of plywood. Projects included a wood cut-off bin and a hanging wall cabinet. A friend of mine and I both remember the article but seem to have developed "CRS" (Can't Remember S**T).

I think it was in a fairly recent issue of a magazine.

thanks!

Reply to
Gredo Goldenstein

SHOPNOTES #71

Should still be on the news stands. The 5 plywood projects are: Tool Tote, Folding Saw Horses, Cut-off Bin,Workbench & Wall Cabinet.

Also included is a Comprehensive Index for SHOPNOTES issues 1-66

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

Here is a clue, It was in the latest issue of WoodSmith, Shop Notes or Wood Magazine...

Reply to
Leon

ShopNotes #71, Pages 26 to 31. HTH

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Shopnotes, issue 71. Rgds

Noel

noel dot hegan at virgin .net

Reply to
Noel Hegan

I want to thank everyone for their quick response to my question. I'll be in the shop making sawdust soon.

Thanks!

Reply to
Gredo Goldenstein