Please Help Find Magazine Article

Hello Folks-
Please help me find a magazine article I have spent the better part of a day searching for. I am looking for an article that gave 5 different shop projects using a single sheet of plywood. Projects included a wood cut-off bin and a hanging wall cabinet. A friend of mine and I both remember the article but seem to have developed "CRS" (Can't Remember S**T).
I think it was in a fairly recent issue of a magazine.
thanks!
SHOPNOTES #71
Should still be on the news stands. The 5 plywood projects are: Tool Tote, Folding Saw Horses, Cut-off Bin,Workbench & Wall Cabinet.
Also included is a Comprehensive Index for SHOPNOTES issues 1-66
DexAZ

day
cut-off
I want to thank everyone for their quick response to my question. I'll be in the shop making sawdust soon.
Thanks!
DexAZ wrote in message

Here is a clue, It was in the latest issue of WoodSmith, Shop Notes or Wood Magazine...

day
cut-off
snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net says...

ShopNotes #71, Pages 26 to 31. HTH