please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

Page 3 of 3
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Do you thionk that comapres to a cheap toy?
prove it.
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:27:28 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

As far as the principle involved is concerned, yes, I believe it is comparable.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Two? There were 30+ last week.

Yup, Jo-Ann Fabrics is another prime importer of lead-painted Chinese stuff. I blame them as well as the manufacturers.

Both. But Sears is the only entity with a USA'n presense that I could have any recourse with.

What was worse was the chairman of Mattel apologizing TO THE CHINESE for the lead paint recalls. W. T. F.

as a man on the earth, I'm sorry for some misfortunes caused by some "Made in China". every consumer including me abhors shoddy products. so what we can do is that never consume shoddy proucts whether it "Made in China" or "Made in Moon"
AS a man in the street, I'm glad to know various comments about China which come from the rest of world. Let me know what they are thinking about China.
as a chinese ,I'm working hard to change : what i can change.
At last i hope China bring chance and benefit instead of harm to you, to me, to the world.
by the way, Merry Christmas to everyone be carefule when you consume whether it "Made in China" or "Made in Moon"
various comments about China

As another "man on the street" (actually a dirt road in the forest), I apologise for my flippant response. Many other discussion groups that I frequent have been hit hard recently by spammers from China, and I assumed that you were one of them. I am the kind of guy who goes 35 miles into town to try to find suitable parts for projects that i am doing, and am often dismayed to find that all hardware stores carry exactly the same, poorly made product, usually from China. I end up making my own, or buying it online from a quality supplier at a higher price. I do hope that Chiunes products increase in quality. Perhaps I will then willingly buy Chinese goods.

That's the measure of a man.
--
Stupendous Man,

My experience in an area populated by old and recent immigrants is that workers from *anywhere* will try to do good work they can be proud of unless poor management burns it out of them. China was once known for craftsmanship that equalled the best from Europe.
It amazes me that people from opposite ends of the planet are so similar once they get away from their culture.

Lets hope. Don't attack Taiwan.
Metalworking is not my first skill, and many of the questionable sections of your article are probably technical in nature, not grammatical. Also, the lack of paragraphing in your text makes it more difficult to read. I'll go through it sentence by sentence and tell you where I think it's rough.
(Many of the "rough spots" are the sort of thing I used to find in my classmate's papers, by the way. They aren't really indicative that English is the second language of the writer.)
First is the original sentence, then my version of syntax and grammar. This is a rough draft, requiring further review. Paragraphing can be discussed later. :-)
Also note this was done as an excuse to delay going outside to shovel snow. Which I am now about to go and do. --------------------------------------
Different microstructures and mechanical properties can be developed in a variety of annealing temperature.
---Possibly change "in" to "at": Different microstructures and mechanical properties can be developed at a variety of annealing temperatures.
An investigation was undertaken to examine effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and mechanical of dual phase steel under simulated hot-dipped galvanizing.
------ An investigation was undertaken to examine the effects of annealing temperature on microstructure and mechanical properties of dual phase steel, under simulated hot-dipped galvanizing conditions.
The steel (of composition 0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn) was obtained at three different heating temperatures (790?, 820?, 850?) by continuous annealing experiment thermal simulator.
---- here, I fall down. I'm okay with this part: The steel (of composition 0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn) was obtained at three different heating temperatures (790?, 820?, 850?)
----- but when I get here, I'm a little confused. by continuous annealing experiment thermal simulator.
----Do we mean, we used a "continuous annealing experiment thermal simulator"? -- or did we use continuous annealing in a thermal simulator as an experiment? --- a little more explanation is in order, I think.
The microstructures were observed by the optical microscope and transmission electron microscopy, and the mechanical properties were tested.
The microstructures were observed using an optical microscope and transmission electron microscopy, and the mechanical properties were tested.
Under hot-dip galvanizing condition, the effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and the relationship of microstructure and mechanical properties have been investigated.
Under hot-dip galvanizing conditions, the effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and the relationship of microstructure to mechanical properties were investigated.
Increasing the annealing temperature, martensite volume fraction increases, and intergranular carbide reduces and ferrite intragranular carbide becomes small.
------ Again, I'm not sure. I think this is what it means: When the annealing temperature is increased, martensite volume fraction increases, intergranular carbide reduces, and ferrite intragranular carbide becomes small.
When the annealing temperature is 790?, most of martensite distributes intergranular region.
--- a little problem with the degree symbol. Mac, Windows, and Unix -- often disagree about it. I am also stumped about what's happening -- with the martensite. I know it's a displacive rather than diffusive -- crystaline structure but don't know if it's being transformed -- or whether it's redistributing itself, or whether it's doing something -- to the intergranular region.
When the annealing temperature is 790 degrees, most of the martensite distributes to the intergranular region.
--
Increasing the annealing temperature,
intragranular island martensite increases.