Playing Card Box

I'm thinking of making a box to hold multiple sets of playing cards and some dice. Has anyone seen anything like this? I'm looking for some ideas.
Thanks, Shay
snipped-for-privacy@thebuilder.com wrote:

Haven't seen anthing like this but I'd like to have one that would hold the double deck plastic pick-up and discard-tray. Maybe hold a couple of these, slide them out to play and slide them back when done. I think we used to use them for Canasta and Crazy 8s.
Jois
Check out http://www.ch47.org/project_2.htm towards the bottom part of the page. I made that one for UNO cards but it might give you an idea or two.
CW2 Ken Gunter
CH-47D Pilot in Command & Woodworker
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.ch7.org http://www.ch47.org

Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 7:08pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@thebuilder.com claims: I'm thinking of making a box to hold multiple sets of playing cards and some dice. Has anyone seen anything like this? I'm looking for some ideas.
Nope, never seen anything like that.
However, I have seen a lot of pictures like that. I shouldn't have to say this, but, apparently I do anyway - google, that'll give you all the inspiration you need.
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
Woodsmith no. 122, page 32.

snipped-for-privacy@thebuilder.com wrote:

Model Railroader Magazine often shows pictures of card holders for Train orders. There's on on page 44 of the February 2005 issue. If you take a close look at the picture you can probably figure out how to build something simalar.
As is customary in this newsgroup, I'm not affiliated with Model Railroader or it's publisher, just a subscriber.
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net