Platform Beds

Hello All My name is Bryan and I am curious to know if anyone has plans or knows where to find some plans to build a platform bed with a Japanese design influence. My roommates are really into woodworking, and I am interested in learning. I have helped out on a few smaller projects but would really like to get my hands dirty on a larger project such as a new bed. Thanks for all of your help and insight.

Bryan Duffel

Reply to
Duff