Platform Bed or no? What is this?

I think this bed is cool and would like to attempt to make it at some point.
http://www.affordable-beds.com/jakarta_platform_bed.htm
but I am not sure if this is truly a platform bed. It doesn't look like it has any support other than the legs, but I am confused as to how the legs are holding it up as they don't appear to be holding up the side rails...or are they.
What do you think?
Matt
seems to be a regular bed frame that uses slats to hold a matress without any box springs. I believe you and the seller may have different ideas of what a platform bed is.

Well, if you like it who cares whether is is "really" a platform bed or not?

I would assume the legs extend up inside the outer frame and are attaced either with brackets or screws or possibly with dowels. There would also be an inner rail along each side to hold the slats.
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.