Plastic Resin Glue

Does anyone have a good source for plastic resin glue? Our local WoodCraft store does not carry it.
TIA
I get mine at true value or ace. should be one near you.

I never thought of True Value or Ace Hardware. I have at least two of them right here in town.
Thanks
Some of the local borgs carry it also.
Preston

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:24:54 GMT, "Preston Andreas"
What is a local borg?

Started years ago in this newsgroup. Refers to the borgs in Star Trek that would come in and assimilate everything around it. It is similarly ascribed to big box stores like Home Depot and Lowes.
Preston

Big Orange Retail Giant.
Bob McConnell N2SPP
Just bought some at my local Ace hardware $5.99 for a qt. You can order larger containers and pick up locally at,
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId 09486&cp&kw=plastic+resin+glue
Renowood
Fri, Feb 24, 2006, 12:58am snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Ajax) doth admit: OI never thought of True Value or Ace Hardware.
So we thought.
JOAT If you have something to say, raise your hand. Then shove it in your mouth.
While we're on the subject, I have a question about that stuff. I've used it once and I'm still experimenting, but I know I used the amount of water I was supposed to, and even a little bit more, but it was still really thick and pasty.
Is that something that usually happens, that you have to use enough water to give it the right consistency, and often it's different than what the label says, or did I get a bad batch or do something wrong or something?
So far, the piece we glued up is holding up just fine. The glue just didn't behave the way I expected it to.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I've only used the Weldwood brand of Plastic Resin Glue and it does not behave that way. Plastic resin glue is known for being thin and requires a good fit as it is not a gap filler. When mixed as directed my plastic resin glue is about the same consistency as a new bottle of children's white glue.